At Stone, Rudolph & Henry, PLC the health and safety of our office staff and clients are our top priority. With the COVID-19 virus having an increasing impact in our community, we want to let you know how our business is addressing this situation.
Currently, our offices are open nomal hours, 8:00 - 5:00 pm. Here are the proactive steps we have put in place:
- All clients are encouraged to use our Secure Firm Portal to send us files and exchange documents online. You can access the portal via our website or https://www.securefirmportal.com
- Our offices are currently open for document and tax return drop-off and pick-ups, only. We have scheduled call appointments in lieu of live tax return appointments, unless you have made prior arrangements with your tax preparer.
To accommodate any concerns, our clients and staff may have we have taken the following additional steps:
- We have increased the cleaning and sanitation of our offices.
- We have added additional alcohol-based sanitizer around our office.
- We informed our staff if anyone is feeling ill (fever or cough), they need to stay home.
- All staff and customers are to wear masks, at all times, inside the building.
If you are experiencing flu-like symptoms and need to drop off or pick up a return or documents, please let our team know by calling 931-648-4786 in Clarksville, or 615-376-8101 in Brentwood, so that we can discuss options with you to ensure our collective well-being.
During this difficult time, we are committed to serving our clients and staff with care and consideration. We will continue to monitor the situation and take precautionary measures to promote the health and safety of our staff and clients.
Thank you for being a valued client and for your continued trust as we manage through this time together. If you have any questions or need further assistance, please call us at (931) 648-4786 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org.